To: UN, EU, Arab League, US congress, US President,
In the name of God
The Lord of all human beings
Authors of this document are a group of youth, who do not belong to a political stream or party, do not have any ethnic, racist or religious agenda. We are endorsers of humanity and human rights to live with dignity and peace regardless of religion, colour, race, political beliefs, ethnicity and nationality.
We announce our full respect to all principles and doctrines and our support to righteousness and justice against oppression, suppression, murder, usurpation of rights and distortion of facts.
As endorsers for human rights and values, we believe in dismantling what is internationally recognized as ¡§the state of Israel¡¨.
This document states our legitimate and humanitarian dialectic:
First: Israel is not a state according to the international definition:
The definition of a state: ¡§A state is a political association with effective sovereignty over a geographic area and representing a population.¡¨
In reference to the above definition, we can construe that:
- Israel is not a political association; it is a religious ¡V ethnic racist association.
- Israel is not a sovereign state, it depends entirely on the US political, economical and militarily support which turn it into an American colony rather than a sovereign state.
Consecutive US administrations unremittingly state its intact commitment to Israeli security. According to international norms, every state is committed, merely, to its own security and no state on earth is committed to another state¡¦s security except the United States of America which is committed to Israeli security.
It will be more scientific and precise if Israel is recognised as an American colony.
Second: Israel is an international outlawed entity and has to be prosecuted:
Though Israel is the child of the United Nations ¡V it only took place after Zionist terrorist groups assassinated Folk Bernadette, Count of Weisberg who acquired legal proofs that averts the foundation of Israel ¡V yet, Israel, and from its very commence was a deviant entity that never conformed to international laws or Security Council¡¦s resolution, relying on the US veto.
1- Israel was founded on the shoulders of terrorist groups prosecuted of bombing civilians in hotels, cinemas and markets: Lehi, Stern, Revisionist Zionist group, Irgun and Haganah.
2- Israel violated 35 Security Council resolutions and was not prosecuted protected by the US veto.
3- Israel maintains occupation, deliberately targets civilians, reporters and doctors, and it prevents the arrival of aid to the injured.
4- Israel did not sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel develops weapons of mass destruction, nuclear weapons and it deliberately targets civilians with prohibited weapons.
5- Israel violates political and civil rights of its own citizens despite it claims it is a democracy. Israel banned a number of Israeli political parties from nomination in the late elections just because members of these parties are Arab- Israelis. This decree was issued according to discriminating and racist measures which are against the international law and that reminds us of the obsolete South African racist state.
Israeli officials announce openly that they believe in the ¡§purgation¡¨ of the ¡§Jewish State¡¨ from the non-Jewish citizens. Tzipi Livni said frankly that in case of founding the Palestinian state, all Israelis from Arab origins have to leave Israel to the Palestinian state to ¡§purify¡¨ Israel.
Third: Zionism contradicts articles of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights:
1- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
Articles breached by Israel:
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colors, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
- Zionism is based mainly on discrimination; it is rooted in the idea of the ¡§chosen people¡¨. Such a misinterpretation for the Holly Torah explains discrimination practiced by Israel against Palestinians and Arab-Israeli citizen embodied in occupation, blockade, targeting civilians, land confiscation, building apartheid wall and deprivation of political, social and economical rights. All these atrocities are directed to Arabs because of their ethnicity and religion.
N.B.: Such violations are totally condemned by religious Jews and as human beings we think that Zionism and Israel are the greatest anti-Semites in the world because they defame Judaism, distort Jewish image and monopolize what they think is the right interpretation of Judaism which is completely rejected by anti-Zionism Jews.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
- From the moment Israel was founded, it was mainly based on depriving people from their rights of life, liberty and security. It started from Deir Yassin massacre, which was executed by the Zionist terrorist groups. This massacre was the seed of the Zionist state. Right after the foundation of Israel, several massacres against civilians took place and there is no space to mention all of them here, so we will mention some of them: al-Dawayma massacre (1948), Kafr Kassem massacre (1965) and the last massacre took place in Gaza (2008/2009). Israel officials stated frequently that they deliberately target civilians to put pressure on groups that resist them.
- Israel bombed UN residents several times in Lebanon and Palestine.
- Israel targets civilians and UN residents with internationally prohibited weapons.
- Israel refused to receive UN deputy after Jenin massacre (2002).
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
- Israel practices importunate torture and degrading treatment on Palestinian prisoners, civilians seized on check points, children on their way to schools and civilian inhabitants of the occupied territories.
- Israeli soldiers cuff civilians and children seized on check points, blindfold them and take children as human shields to protect themselves from the rocks thrown by other children.
- Not to mention the daily incursion of Palestinian houses by Israeli soldiers directing their rifles toward children and women to terrify them.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
- Israel from its very beginning expelled Palestinians from their lands, demolished their homes and they are now living as refugees in different countries.
- Israel denies the right of Palestinian refugees to return to their homeland.
- Israel is imprisoning thousands of Palestinians, many of them are children and women.
- Reports assert that during the last aggression on Gaza (2008/2009) Israel arrested more than one thousand Palestinians over the age of 16 and it places them in dangerous spots to use them as human shields.
- During war on Gaza (2008/2009) Israeli army arrested injured civilians and left them, deliberately, bleeding preventing medical crews to reach them.
- Witnesses aver that during the war referred to, Israeli army used injured civilians as a human shield by placing them in holes dug right in front of tanks jeopardizing their lives by spotting them on the line of fire.
- Witnesses testify that Israeli soldiers used a number of families as human shields during breaking into homes in Gaza.
- Israeli army used homes in Gaza as military observation points and military bases capturing families in these homes to use them as human shields.
- Till now, there are more than 200 citizens under the custody of the Israeli army, some of them were subjected to direct investigation, torment and extortion.
- Israeli army refused to cooperate with the Red Cross, the Palestinian authorities and human rights organization which demanded from Israel to reveal the numbers and names of the arrested. Such rejection of cooperation arouses intense apprehension in relation to the safety of the arrested.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
- Israel deprives Palestinians from their right to freedom of movement and residence by seizing them on check points for hours that may extend twenty hours or more.
- Israel averts refugees from returning to their homelands.
- Israel restricts the residence of a huge number of Palestinians and halts them from leaving the country without stating causes.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations
- Israel bombs Palestinian cities and halts Palestinian civilians from leaving dangerous spots and this by closure of borders and blockade. E.g.: War on Gaza (2008/2009).
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
- Israel grants its nationality to any Jewish in the world on a racist basis, while it threatens some Arab-Israelis with a nationality revoke, just because they adopt certain political views that Israel do not agree with.
- After exiling Palestinians from their lands Israel refuse to grant them the right to return.
- Israel imposes Israeli nationality on the Golan tenants and practices all kinds of intimidations on those who refuses the Israeli nationality.
(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
- Israel confiscates Palestinian lands, expels Palestinians and banishes them to build settlements on occupied territories.
- Israel, for decades, deracinates and destroys tens of thousands of olive trees, citrus and grape groves. They all belong to Palestinians centuries ago.
- Israel built an apartheid wall on confiscated Palestinian lands and divided Palestinian villages into unviable cantons.
„X (1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
„X (2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
„X (3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
We have already pointed out that Israel has denied the Arab-Israeli parties the participation in elections and exercising their democratic rights because of their race.
Israel refuses, suppresses and underminesions, and even the bias of some of these organizations against the victim and standing with the aggressor. We put this responsibility before everyone who believes in human beings, their rise and their right to enjoy all the noble standards of humanity.
View Current Signatures